Now that your SITES exhibition has closed, we need to hear from you! Your feedback is taken seriously and is critical to the success of future partnerships, as well as exhibition planning and development.
As outlined in your original contract, we ask that the appropriate members of your team (curators, educators, public relations representatives, development professionals, etc.) complete and submit this form within one month of the exhibit's closing.
Thank you immensely for helping make SITES' program even better.
Before turning to the 12 survey questions, please note that your contract also requires you to submit the following with your completed close-out survey:
Ready to start the survey? There are only 12 questions!
1. How did you find out about this exhibition? Check all that apply:
Of these, which do you think was the most effective?
2. What was it about this exhibition that appealed to you?
3. Please describe your audience demographics. Did you book this exhibition in hopes of attracting a different/broader audience? Was this successful?
4. What programs and events did you present in conjunction with the exhibition? (Opening events, lectures, concerts, public festivals, family days, movies, special tours, outreach to targeted groups, workshops, classes, etc.) Did any public officials or other VIPs attend events?
5. How did you promote the exhibition and associated events? Please check all that apply:
6. Did your institution and community benefit financially from hosting this exhibition? (Increased tourism, new partnerships with local sponsors, store sales, etc.)
7. Please list local funding sources (cash, in-kind) for your presentation of the exhibition. Please indicate what each sponsor supported (educational program, teacher resource material, opening reception, etc.).
8. Please respond if the exhibition you hosted had a national sponsor(s). If not, go to question #9.
Please describe your experiences in meeting SITES' requirements on behalf of the exhibition's national sponsor(s). Is there a message you'd like us to convey to the sponsor(s)?
9. Were the costs for presenting, installing/de-installing, and shipping the exhibition what you expected or budgeted?
If not, please explain.
10. How well did the advance materials, including registrarial guidelines and checklists, shipping information, graphics packages and promotional materials, meet your needs?
11. Can you suggest any additional materials/information that might have been helpful to you in booking, planning, or hosting the exhibition?
12. In general, how did we do? Please rate this exhibition:
and panels were superbly written
Interactives (if applicable)
Comprehensiveness (was this truly a complete package?)
Like to elaborate on any of the above?
13. Please discuss the general strengths and/or shortcomings of this exhibition in your opinion.
You're finished! Don't forget to send us those sample press clippings, photos, etc.